Clinics & Services
- Minor surgery and operations
- Contraceptive advice – long acting implants and injections
- Travel advice and vaccinations
- Diabetic clinic
- Well woman – smear clinic
- Diet/exercise/lifestyle advice clinic
- Pre-conceptual care
- Contraceptive advice
- Cardiac/stroke hypertension clinic
Other Services Available:
Our Health Care Assistants are in the treatment room Monday to Friday between 08.00 and 12.30. They are able to take blood, measure blood pressure, ECG, new patient health checks, check urines, certain injections etc. Appointments are required for any of the above services.
- Childhood immunisation - appointment required
- Asthma & COPD clinic – appointment required
- Health check clinic for newly registered patients – appointment required
- Holiday advice and immunisation clinic – appointment required with the Practice Nurse
- Minor Surgery – appointment required.
- Contraceptive services including long acting contraceptives – Implanon and Depo Provera injections – appointment required – this service is supplied by Soma Choudhury our female GP.
- Hypertension Clinic, – appointment required with the Health Care Assistant.
To ensure that your child is developing/progressing and is reaching the development ‘miles stones’ your baby will be seen at regular intervals. When your baby is 6 to 8 weeks old you will be sent an appointment to see the doctor for a development check. After this your Health Visitor will arrange follow up visits.
Your Health Visitor will be able to advise you were you will be able to access your nearest baby clinic
Ante-natal and Post-natal Care
All doctors undertake full ante-natal and post-natal care in conjunction with the Community Midwife.
Community Mental Health Service
The doctors are able to refer patients to the First Step Mental Health Team; they in turn will arrange appointments/advice for further care and treatment.
If you have decided to stop smoking and need that little bit of extra help and support, please visit any of the Murrays chemist and they will be able to offer advice and support.
Are you a carer for a relative or friend?
If you are a carer for one of our patients, we would like to know. We have information about support and help that is available to you. Please let the receptionist know.